Dear Community Members,
The studio takes everyone’s health seriously. We wanted to reach out now with respect to the Coronavirus. While chances of getting the virus are low, we believe that keeping informed and taking precautions are a good idea right now.
If you are seeking more information, here are three sources:
CDC guidelines on prevention:
Los Angeles County Department of Health:
World Health Organization:
The CDC provides thorough guidelines, some of which are included here:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
I want to emphasize hand washing with some frequency. As an additional measure, the studio will provide more hand sanitizer throughout the facility. We will also clean high touch surfaces like doorknobs and faucet handles with special care and increased frequency.
If the need to communicate further on this arises, we will be in touch. In the meantime, please stay calm and take care.