Interested in training at the Stella Adler Studio of Acting’s sister school in Los Angeles the Art of Acting Studio? Attend our upcoming Virtual Open House running nightly from June 8-10, 2021. Take free classes and hear from current students and faculty over Zoom. This open house will be catered towards actors interested in the LA Professional Conservatory program.
Attend as much or as little as your schedule permits. Can only join us for one or two evenings? No problem. Want to attend all three evenings for the full Conservatory experience? Happy to have you with us!
- Studio Overview & Discussion – Hear from Artistic Director Tom Oppenheim (grandson of Stella Adler) as he discusses the history, mission and core beliefs of the Stella Adler Studio of Acting and Art of Acting Studio. Faculty and staff will also discuss the studio’s various programming.
- Free Workshops – Get a taste of the studio’s world-class training with free workshops each night. Classes available will include acting technique, on-camera, and scene work!
- Student Q & A – Meet with current conservatory students who can answer your questions about studying at the Art of Acting Studio in Los Angeles.
The times are in Pacific Time (LA) and will be on Zoom.
- Tuesday, June 8th (6-9pm PT) – To kick off the open house, the first event will be “Meet the Studio” a discussion with Tom Oppenheim and the staff. Following that event will be a special Master Class with Jane Fleiss on the Acting Technique developed by Stella Adler
- Wednesday, June 9th (6-8pm PT) – This evening will feature two workshops: Improvisation and Monologue Coaching led by conservatory faculty.
- Thursday, June 10th (6-7:30pm PT) – The final evening will be a Question and Answer session with current conservatory students and faculty. Ask them anything!
Reserve Your Spot: This event is FREE (no cost)! Due to limited space each night, reservations are required. Students must be at least 18 years of age and absolutely proficient in the English language in order to participate. RSVP using form below or by Clicking Here.